Employment type: Full time
Location: London, Remote
Base salary: £30-50K + bonus
Start date: asap
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Works with: Customer and partner success team in UK and Australia. Technical support team and Product team in Australia. Commercial team in the UK.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
Localz is the customer engagement technology platform for day of service interactions in order collection and field service. Localz combines automated communications and location technology to deliver transparent, customer-centric SaaS solutions that make the day of service awesome. We fill the gaps along the last mile with location-triggered communication workflows, live ETA tracking, two-way customer communications and real-time feedback. Working across the field services, product delivery and order collection, we’re experts at using real-time data to build awesome customer experiences.
It’s an exciting time to join Localz, we’ve seen strong growth throughout the lockdown period. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of inherited clients and will be supported to onboard new accounts as we win them. We’re a supportive team and our values are important to us: diverse thinking, transparency and actions not words.
The right person for this role will be naturally curious and will ideally have 2+ years of SaaS CSM experience. Given our large remit, we need someone who’s comfortable managing projects and getting into the details of customer requirements, as well as someone who’s happy to hold a commercial number and strive to expand our ARR numbers.
The customer success team at Localz are also the voice of the customer and dedicated product advocates. The successful candidate will want to get to grips with the Localz product, understanding how it works and what our key value metrics are. You’ll be able to speak with authority and authenticity on using the Localz platform, crafting engaging customer experiences and delivering successful user deployments.
Our UK team is based in London.
- Accountable for upsell and renewal opportunities with sales support in assigned accounts.
- Review and agree business and technology outcomes prior to contract signing and management of the onboarding process. Draw out the relevant data points and baselines to support and prove outcomes throughout.
- Project manage customer onboarding in assigned accounts, supported by the technical team.
- Perform customer health checks and report back to the customer the results in the designated report format. Relentlessly monitor, manage and influence agreed success statistics for each customer account.
- Be a Localz product expert. Get under the skin of the technology in order to advocate Localz technology with passion and conviction.
- Manage the relationship with customer stakeholders at all levels to prevent risk of churn.
- Ensure clarity of opportunities across owned accounts for CS team as a whole. Ensure clarity and understanding of customer account status, success plan and account activity across the success team.
- Act on customer feedback, achieve response rates to NPS surveys in all accounts.
- Assist in driving campaigns on new product features.
- Record and feedback areas of product improvement via the appropriate channels internally.
- Manage customer get-well plans where appropriate.
- Live a customer-first culture. Be the voice of the customer within the business and always the customer’s trusted advisor.
Actions, not words
We like to be judged on the quality of what’s working and being used, not what we can just talk about. We value the trait of being consistently and highly productive in others, as well as ourselves.
With team members spread across the world, one of our biggest assets is our team’s ability to bring and apply diverse thinking. Original ideas and differing perspectives fuel innovation and creative problem-solving.
Our transparency builds confidence in our people to change direction when required, to take on accountability and to learn as much from our failures as we do from our success.