Location: London, Remote
Start date: ASAP
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Works with: Customer and partner success team in UK and Aus; Technical support team in Aus and Product team in Aus; Commercial team in the UK.
Probationary Period: 6 months (further review by both parties after 6 months)
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Localz is a customer communication platform, specialising in using location technology to craft engaging consumer experiences on the day of service. Working across the field services, delivery and retail sector, we’re experts at using real-time data and consumer feedback to build awesome experiences.
The right person for this role will be naturally curious and will ideally have 3+ years of SaaS CSM experience. Given our large remit, we need someone who’s comfortable managing projects and getting into the details of customer requirements, as well as someone who’s happy to hold a commercial number and strive to expand our ARR numbers.
The customer success team at Localz are also the voice of the customer and dedicated product advocates. The successful candidate will want to get to grips with the Localz product, understanding how it works and what our key value metrics are. You’ll be able to speak with authority and authenticity on using the Localz platform, crafting engaging customer experiences and delivering successful user deployments.
Our UK team is based in London.
- Accountable for upsell and renewal opportunities with sales support in assigned accounts.
- Review and agree business and technology outcomes prior to contract signing and management of the onboarding process. Draw out the relevant data points and baselines to support and prove outcomes throughout.
- Project manage customer onboarding in assigned accounts, supported by the technical team.
- Perform customer health checks and report back to the customer the results in the designated report format.
- Relentlessly monitor, manage and influence agreed success statistics for each customer account.
- Be a Localz product expert. Get under the skin of the technology in order to advocate Localz technology with passion and conviction.
- Manage the relationship with customer stakeholders at all levels to prevent risk of churn.
- Ensure clarity of opportunities across owned accounts for CS team as a whole. Ensure clarity and understanding of customer account status, success plan and account activity across the success team.
- Act on customer feedback, achieve response rates to NPS surveys in all accounts.
- Assist in driving campaigns on new product features.
- Record and feedback areas of product improvement via the appropriate channels internally.
- Manage customer get-well plans where appropriate.
- Live a customer-first culture. Be the voice of the customer within the business and always the customer’s trusted advisor.
- Exceptional communication skills. Strong levels of written and spoken English.
- 3+ years experience managing client accounts and growth within a SaaS based business.
- Ability to travel to clients as and when required, approx 40% of time.
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels including the C Suite.
- Proven track record of account management, retention and growth.
- Strong problem-solving attitude and the ability to demonstrate and prove value through a data-driven approach.
- Understanding and knowledge and key technical concepts. Ability to learn about the Localz product and articulate this to customers. Ability to hold the fort as Localz Front Line Technical Support
Actions, not words
We like to be judged on the quality of what’s working and being used, not what we can just talk about. We value the trait of being consistently and highly productive in others, as well as ourselves.
With team members spread across the world, one of our biggest assets is our team’s ability to bring and apply diverse thinking. Original ideas and differing perspectives fuel innovation and creative problem-solving.
Our transparency builds confidence in our people to change direction when required, to take on accountability and to learn as much from our failures as we do from our success.